November 4-5, 2015
Hilton Fallsview Hotel
6361 Fallsview Blvd.
Niagara Falls, ON Canada
Important - U.S. Citizens will need a valid passport or entry card (passport card cannot be used for international air travel). See also Canadian entry requirements.
PFA General Business Meeting with
35th Anniversary Celebration and
Hotel and meeting registration are open. The PFA room block is filled and has been closed. There are rooms available in the hotel. To reserve rooms online: Hilton Fallsview Hotel. Or you may reserve by telephone at : 1-905-354-7887.
PFA Meeting Registration Form - For Members
Non-Member Registration Form
PFA Member meeting registration is $350 for manufacturing members, federated members and associate/supplier members in good standing. Non-member registration is available for individuals/companies that are eligible for PFA membership. All registration fees include spouse at no extra charge. For PFA membership information, please call the PFA office 865-657-9840.
After registration payment is received, a receipt will be provided via e-mail. Registration badge will be available for pick-up at the meeting registration desk.
November 2015 PFA Meeting Schedule
Wednesday, Nov. 4, 2015
10:00 AM - 11:30 AM CertiPUR-US® Meeting - Open to all
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM Industry Issues Forum - PFA registration required (see agenda)
Thursday, Nov. 5, 2015
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM General Business Meeting - PFA registration required (see agenda)
||Keynote Speaker: Randy Park
Critical and Analytical Decision-making
Randy Park helps individuals and organizations understand their decision making processes. In particular, his thought-provoking sessions raise your
awareness of how much you depend on the past for information and for the actual
decision-making process. He helps you identify the critical assumptions you are making
that determine the results of your thinking. Perhaps most importantly, he helps you
analyze when past experience is a useful guide and when it can hinder decision making.
2:15 PM - 5:00 PM - Technical Program - PFA registration required (see agenda with abstracts)
- A New Method for Measurement of Propensity of Polyurethane Foam/Fabric Assemblies to Transition from Smoldering to Flaming Combustion - Stoliarov (University of Maryland), Morgan (University of Dayton Research Institute), Levchik (ICL-IP America)
- Novel Technology to Influence Hardness of Flexible Polyurethane Foams - Krebs, Sassenhagen, Hubel (Evonik Industries AG)
- New Polymer Polyol for Slabstock Foam Applications - Charlton, McVey, Hayes (Covestro)
- EMEROX® 14050 Renewable Polyol; Effect upon Substitution Rate on Flexible Foam Properties - Brooks (Emery Oleochemicals)
- A comprehensive Analysis of Carbon Black Colorant Technology: The Components, Their Function and Potential Effect on Urethane Flexible Foam - Collette, Arnold (Chromaflo Technologies Corp.)
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM - Industry Cocktail Reception - PFA registration required
Nearest airport for Niagara Falls Canada travel planning:
27-Miles - Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport (BUF) There are three bridges. Current border crossing time estimates appear continuously here. If there are no additional crossing delays shown below, allow about an hour total travel time.
Taxi / Shuttle Service from Buffalo Niagara Intl. Airport
Click on emblem to contact
Contact Hilton Fallsview concierge in advance for return taxi / shuttle arrangements
May 25-26, 2016
Vinoy Renaissance Hotel & Resort
501 5th Avenue NE
St. Petersburg, FL
November 2-3, 2016
Omni La Mansión del Rio
112 College Street
San Antonio, TX